31. March 2015 09:21
SPAR International 3D Technologies for Asset Actualization Conference
March 30–April 2, 2015
Jon Chapman, 3D scanning manager, and Pete Brothers, PLS, survey manager, are attending the SPAR International 2015 conference in Houston.
The conference will cover topics including: building information modeling (BIM); 3D for asset and facilities management; 3D data capture for as-built conditions; point cloud processing; 3D/intelligent modeling; UAVs/UAS; and more.
Learn more about R.A. Smith National's 3D laser scanning capabilities.
23. March 2015 09:50
The Daily Reporter has announced the Top Projects of 2014. R.A. Smith National provided a variety of services to nine of those project sites, including structural and site engineering, landscape architecture, construction and surveying services.
The Daily Reporter’s Top Projects honors those that meet and exceed expectations for the prior year. Projects may be of any size or type. The selected projects to which R.A. Smith National provided services include:
- Airgas Safety, Inc., Germantown, Wis.
- Albert and Edith Adelman Residence, Fox Point, Wis.
- Alliant Energy Center New Holland Pavilions, Madison, Wis.
- Hamilton School District Indoor Athletic Facility, Sussex, Wis.
- Mayfair Collection, Wauwatosa, Wis.
- Pabst Professional Center, Milwaukee
- Sauk Prairie Hospital, Sauk Prairie, Wis.
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity House, Madison, Wis.
- Silverbrook Intermediate School, West Bend, Wis.
An awards ceremony and reception at the Potawatomi Hotel & Casino will take place on May 14, 2015.